New dates for the - Division 2017 Cycle A OEC Refresher . It's the 16th Dec 2017, location remains the same.
Anyone registered for the 2017 Cycle A OEC refresher in December and who still needs to complete their American Red Cross BLS obligation needs to complete the online modules portion BEFORE the hands-on skill validation!!!
- The hands on part will follow at one of our upcoming OTH weekends, made possible by one of our CPR/BLS instructors Lisa, Linzi, Dan and Blake.
Send your ARC BLS online module completion certificate by email to: Blake email@example.com AND: firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to log onto the American Red Cross for the online modules, here is the link:
If you haven't already registered, please do so! You'll soon find on "My Page" information for certification, courses and the big NSP Europe calendar.
Download a .pdf version of the latest 2017-2018 Division Calendar NSP-Europe - 2017 Dec 04
Check out posts on "What's Happening", and contribute to your club.
As one of eleven divisions comprising the National Ski Patrol System (NSPS) Inc., we are dedicated to the NSPS core values, mission and creed of "Service and Safety".
We have active patrol members located throughout Europe and the Middle East. Presently, we have "active" members in 7 Patrols participating in training/patrolling activities in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Italy, Egypt and Dubai, UAE. As our education curriculum (in English only) comes from the U.S. based National office in Lakewood, Colorado, we offer the very same learning and career development opportunities as our U.S. based counterparts.
While the NSPS is a United States based non-profit organization, we welcome members from all over the international community that have a better than "conversational" command of the English language. In this way, the European Division has the potential to provide unique training opportunities to a truly international audience.
• Since the European Division maintains a FIPS membership, Division registered members inherit the same FIPS membership privilege.
• It also entitles a member with an achieved patroller status to optionally affix the FIPS patch on the Division uniform.
• Refer to the Division P&P Manual for details on placement of the FIPS patch on the Division uniform jacket/vest.
• Contact the Assistant Division Director to purchase the FIPS patch and/or sweater pin for $10.00 each.
Visit and Like us on: